HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
twenty34

How To Send my Carb to Zip Ty Racing?

6 posts in this topic

I want to send in my carb to Zip Ty. :applause: Does anyone know the address and how should I pack to send to them? Also, does anyone know the turn-around time?

Thanks.

Zip lock baggy bubble wrap and a nice box... if the post office whiffs any fumes they will send it back to ya and say sorry hazardous materials cant ship!

Just like ISBB said put it in a plastic bag to avoid fume issues. I got mine back last week and they had it for about a week and half total from the time I shipped it till it was back at my house. Can't wait to test it out but I have to wait for the damn snow to melt!:applause:

When I sent my carb, I called them and they suggested I send it Fed-ex or UPS not US mail. They are in a rural area and have to pick their mail up at a P.O. box so they will get it faster by Fed-ex or UPS.

When I sent my carb, I called them and they suggested I send it Fed-ex or UPS not US mail. They are in a rural area and have to pick their mail up at a P.O. box so they will get it faster by Fed-ex or UPS.

Same here, no USPS. Call the # on the web site, they will give you all of the info. You won't be sorry.

I sent mine to them fed-x. Turn around time for me was 6 days. Sent out on a Friday and got carb back Thursday night. Customer service was great and I'm very happy with the mod.