How To Send my Carb to Zip Ty Racing?

I want to send in my carb to Zip Ty. :applause: Does anyone know the address and how should I pack to send to them? Also, does anyone know the turn-around time?

Thanks.

Zip lock baggy bubble wrap and a nice box... if the post office whiffs any fumes they will send it back to ya and say sorry hazardous materials cant ship!

Just like ISBB said put it in a plastic bag to avoid fume issues. I got mine back last week and they had it for about a week and half total from the time I shipped it till it was back at my house. Can't wait to test it out but I have to wait for the damn snow to melt!:applause:

When I sent my carb, I called them and they suggested I send it Fed-ex or UPS not US mail. They are in a rural area and have to pick their mail up at a P.O. box so they will get it faster by Fed-ex or UPS.

When I sent my carb, I called them and they suggested I send it Fed-ex or UPS not US mail. They are in a rural area and have to pick their mail up at a P.O. box so they will get it faster by Fed-ex or UPS.

Same here, no USPS. Call the # on the web site, they will give you all of the info. You won't be sorry.

I sent mine to them fed-x. Turn around time for me was 6 days. Sent out on a Friday and got carb back Thursday night. Customer service was great and I'm very happy with the mod.