HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
muddyken

Happy as Larry.........and some.

3 posts in this topic

well here i am with a grin on my face like the proverbial cheshire cat ( UK simile ) after taking my wr450 out for a blast today.

Although the weather is rubbish, rain wind and cold, i braved the elements and headed for my local woods and boy was i not riding a different bike to my previously bog standard yamaha.

After riding for nearly a year i stumbled across thumpertalk one evening by chance and have put to good use all the information you guys have posted regarding mods some free and some not.

I spent a month upgrading my suspension, rejetting, ap mod, fitting proper tyres, cut grey wire, AIS removal, baffle removal, snorkal removal and breather re route.

All this has transformed my great bike into a superb bike and i am so impressed with it i can`t wait to do my next enduro event.

Although i am chatting on a bit what i really want to do is say a "BIG THANK YOU" to all you guys who make this site what it is.:naughty::lol::worthy::ride::lol:

I hope with time i can make my own contributions for the benefit of others and hope that this site continues to be what it is, just friggin wonderful.

:usa::applause::usa::lol::smirk::lol::p:eek: