HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
steve lemley

07 WR mods quick reference list.. Confirm Im not missing anything!!!

4 posts in this topic

Okay tomorrows the big day.:applause: Im going down to pick up my 07450. My past was a plated 99wr400 so there will be a slight learning curve on the mods:thinking: . Ive read all the threads and just wanted a list of free and essential paid mods for the bike. Short of the ones below can anyone recommend more:prof: . I really only want to take the bike apart once and having all the needed mods parts at once is the only way to pull this off:smirk: . Im trying to avoid ripping the thing apart just to find out I have to do it again cause I missed a mod:lame: . Thanks guys:cheers:

Anything other than these:excuseme: :

AIS removal

JD jetting kit

muffler gutting

airbox baffle

grey timing wire

fuel screw

quickshot

Did I miss anything:banghead: ???

Is it safe to say the main and pilot jets can go up one if I do these mods:confused: ?

Any info would be great.:lol:

Okay tomorrows the big day.:applause: Im going down to pick up my 07450. My past was a plated 99wr400 so there will be a slight learning curve on the mods:thinking: . Ive read all the threads and just wanted a list of free and essential paid mods for the bike. Short of the ones below can anyone recommend more:prof: . I really only want to take the bike apart once and having all the needed mods parts at once is the only way to pull this off:smirk: . Im trying to avoid ripping the thing apart just to find out I have to do it again cause I missed a mod:lame: . Thanks guys:cheers:

Anything other than these:excuseme: :

AIS removal

JD jetting kit

muffler gutting

airbox baffle

grey timing wire

fuel screw

quickshot

Did I miss anything:banghead: ???

Is it safe to say the main and pilot jets can go up one if I do these mods:confused: ?

Any info would be great.:lol:

Steve - Make absolutely sure the filter cage doesn't have the hole in it before you leave the dealer.

I don't know if the quickshot is going to do anything for you - biggest wate of $$ IMHO. The JD kit has everything you need (instructions on jet size etc)plus instructions on how to do the AP mod. With regards to the JD kit, I used Indys recommendations instead and the bike rocks!

BTW, what did you get for the '99? Thanks.

You have forget the BFG (BIG FU#%ING GRIN) that you will have on your face . Very very important !!!!

Cheers

Muz

:applause::lol: :lol:

:applause: thanks guys, havent sold the plated 99 yet. No one wants to pay for a bike with this many mods???