07 WR mods quick reference list.. Confirm Im not missing anything!!!

Okay tomorrows the big day.:applause: Im going down to pick up my 07450. My past was a plated 99wr400 so there will be a slight learning curve on the mods:thinking: . Ive read all the threads and just wanted a list of free and essential paid mods for the bike. Short of the ones below can anyone recommend more:prof: . I really only want to take the bike apart once and having all the needed mods parts at once is the only way to pull this off:smirk: . Im trying to avoid ripping the thing apart just to find out I have to do it again cause I missed a mod:lame: . Thanks guys:cheers:

Anything other than these:excuseme: :

AIS removal

JD jetting kit

muffler gutting

airbox baffle

grey timing wire

fuel screw

quickshot

Did I miss anything:banghead: ???

Is it safe to say the main and pilot jets can go up one if I do these mods:confused: ?

Any info would be great.:lol:

Okay tomorrows the big day.:applause: Im going down to pick up my 07450. My past was a plated 99wr400 so there will be a slight learning curve on the mods:thinking: . Ive read all the threads and just wanted a list of free and essential paid mods for the bike. Short of the ones below can anyone recommend more:prof: . I really only want to take the bike apart once and having all the needed mods parts at once is the only way to pull this off:smirk: . Im trying to avoid ripping the thing apart just to find out I have to do it again cause I missed a mod:lame: . Thanks guys:cheers:

Anything other than these:excuseme: :

AIS removal

JD jetting kit

muffler gutting

airbox baffle

grey timing wire

fuel screw

quickshot

Did I miss anything:banghead: ???

Is it safe to say the main and pilot jets can go up one if I do these mods:confused: ?

Any info would be great.:lol:

Steve - Make absolutely sure the filter cage doesn't have the hole in it before you leave the dealer.

I don't know if the quickshot is going to do anything for you - biggest wate of $$ IMHO. The JD kit has everything you need (instructions on jet size etc)plus instructions on how to do the AP mod. With regards to the JD kit, I used Indys recommendations instead and the bike rocks!

BTW, what did you get for the '99? Thanks.

You have forget the BFG (BIG FU#%ING GRIN) that you will have on your face . Very very important !!!!

Cheers

Muz

:applause::lol: :lol:

:applause: thanks guys, havent sold the plated 99 yet. No one wants to pay for a bike with this many mods???