HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
buzzgrizz

Quickshot 2

9 posts in this topic

I was going to buy the quickshot but boyesen has now come out with the quickshot 2. Do you think it will do what it says it can?

I was going to buy the quickshot but boyesen has now come out with the quickshot 2. Do you think it will do what it says it can?

a waste of money in my opinion - I have 1 to

PAy 100.00 and send the carb to ZipTy - they will do everything to fix the carb and give your bike more power and best throttle response

I have the quickshot and it does just what it says it will do. If the quickshot 2 is better I would definetly consider it. :applause:

I have the quickshot and it does just what it says it will do. If the quickshot 2 is better I would definetly consider it. :applause:

WRboy when i put it on DP drag strip round 2.

I agree. I liked the first one too. :applause:

Quickshot is garbage! I tried one on my 06 and took it off immediately. Put the stock one back on. From what i hear the zip ty modded carb is the way to go. As far as accelerator pump covers go....I also tried an R&D cover and it was no better. I am happy with the way both my 06 and 08 carburetors work right now but the zip ty modded carb is in the back of my head. If you have your heart set on the quickshot or the R&D pump cover, i'll send you either of mine for the cost of postage and your stocker.

I have the quickshot2 and I noticed a huge improvement especially off of idle no more bogging! The best 100.00 bucks I've spent on my bike but make sure you rejet It like the directions say.