Look what finally showed up today!

snapon1.jpg

snapon3.jpg

snapon2.jpg

Bout time!:applause:

sweet :applause: i hope it works as good as an air powered impact gun

Is that the 3/8 kit? Looks good. Let us know how you like it.

ya its the 3/8 drive.Hopefully i'll get to use it soon:)

ur gonna love that thing. u will never want to go back to air unless for abig job. very handy

As a professional mechanic for over 35 years, I have no use for an electric impact whatsoever. Air tools pack 3 times the power in less than half the space, and at a third of the weight, which makes them much more versatile. I would have gone for the torque wrench, but that's just me.

I love mine.Its great in a little shop were you don't have to here the compressor running all the time.Or if you take it to the track etc.

I have the 9.6v and the 12v. Very reliable.

As a professional mechanic for over 35 years, I have no use for an electric impact whatsoever. Air tools pack 3 times the power in less than half the space, and at a third of the weight, which makes them much more versatile. I would have gone for the torque wrench, but that's just me.

C'Mon Grayracer you mean to tell me you would kick that battery impact out of the garage? I am sure that for Moto Maintance the torque wrench is more important but from one tool junkie to another. Wouldn't you like to have the option of grabbing that impact and a socket for a quick job in the yard like changing a trailer tire or tighten the bolts in the gate without draging the air hose out of the garage. besides I bet you already have at least one small torque wrench. I am sure a shiny new torque wrench that makes noise would be nice too.

Can you have too many tools?:applause::lol: :lol:

Fortunately, I have compressors and plumbing in strategic locations for just such an emergency. Dragging a hose out of the garage is much less painful than dragging money out of my wallet to pay for something I would probably use less than twice a year.

I haven't used an electric impact in several years, so they may well have improved a great deal, but last I looked, they were big, heavy, and weak, and I have no use for them. :applause:

Fortunately, I have compressors and plumbing in strategic locations for just such an emergency. Dragging a hose out of the garage is much less painful than dragging money out of my wallet to pay for something I would probably use less than twice a year.

I haven't used an electric impact in several years, so they may well have improved a great deal, but last I looked, they were big, heavy, and weak, and I have no use for them. :applause:

But someone that does not have all the neccessary support equipment for air tools might find it very useful.

I thought that this one would be heavy too.Its actually very light.Now i wouldnt use it for working on a car or truck but for light jobs like the mower or motorcycle i think it will work great.Besides it was free!Wanna hear something funny?The only thing i got when i bought my honda was the owners manuel.Not even some oil or different jets,nothing nada!

Is that a 12v or 18v or??? This will work great on the scissor jacks on the toy hauler. I've been waiting for mine for 2 months!

Is that a 12v or 18v or??? This will work great on the scissor jacks on the toy hauler. I've been waiting for mine for 2 months!

I purchased my bike in OCT.and i just got mine in the mail last week.I think it's a 12 v,not sure about that.

Got it today!! 12v....I'll put it to good use!