Storm Link on 06

Anybody tried it yet.

Do they even make one?

Yep the enailed me back about it today. They mentioned it makes it more like the 07 by raising the rear end.

sounds cool

Really this could be worth trying....as it will mimic the longer rear shock - let me know how it works out

I'd do it if I felt the 06 needed it. But for all those people who feel the 07 turns that much better, then they should go for it. The improvement that the storm link made for the 02crf was huge.

I'd do it if I felt the 06 needed it. But for all those people who feel the 07 turns that much better, then they should go for it. The improvement that the storm link made for the 02crf was huge.

I feel like the 06 turns good , but I do know many racers/rders that have modified a 06 shock length to mimic the 07. To me if you can enhance the turning more than stock and from properly setting the sag and fork heigth ...I say go for it

I feel like the 06 turns good , but I do know many racers/rders that have modified a 06 shock length to mimic the 07. To me if you can enhance the turning more than stock and from properly setting the sag and fork heigth ...I say go for it

True, I just felt like playing the devils advocate.