gas tank options for wr

I Cant Seem To Find The Right Information On A Aftermarket Gas Tank For My 06 Wr450 I Clicked On Clark & Acerbis & Ims But Cant Bring Up Any Pics Or Prices I Am Kind Of Looking For A Canadian Distributer Because It Cost So Much To Get It Across The Border Any Help Would Be Apprecated Tanks Guys

I Cant Seem To Find The Right Information On A Aftermarket Gas Tank For My 06 Wr450 I Clicked On Clark & Acerbis & Ims But Cant Bring Up Any Pics Or Prices I Am Kind Of Looking For A Canadian Distributer Because It Cost So Much To Get It Across The Border Any Help Would Be Apprecated Tanks Guys

I purchased a Clarke 2.8 code 1442 (link below) direct from Clarke & they sent it no problems to Australia. Fit was good & gave me another 2 litre over standard. Standard 2006 radiator shrouds & seat fit this tank but they told me otherwise. Don't waste money on seat or shrouds unless you are changing colour as was the case with me.

http://www.clarkemfg.com/cgi-bin/miva?Merchant2/merchant.mv+Screen=PROD&Store_Code=CM&Product_Code=1442&Category_Code=Yamaha+YZ-F

Hope this helps & cheers from Oz. :applause:

I just purchased an IMS 3.4g for my 05 Wr450 fit was great and I got it for $199 with free shipping from Rocky mountain ATV.

I just purchased an IMS 3.4g for my 05 Wr450 fit was great and I got it for $199 with free shipping from Rocky mountain ATV.

I got the IMS tank also but whereas it says 3.4 gal on the enclosed instruction sheet, mine only holds 3.1.....I don't know where they get 3.4.

I got the IMS tank also but whereas it says 3.4 gal on the enclosed instruction sheet, mine only holds 3.1.....I don't know where they get 3.4.

I havent done any desert stuff yet so I havent needed to top it off, but I have read the same thing on other posts.