650L HOTCAM, what do you like? dislike?

Hey guys a buddy and I are up in the air about the Hotcam for the L, for those that have it was it worth the money and if so what do you like and dislike about it? Some specs would be nice and are there stage 1 and 2 or just one? Do you lose the decompression and how does it affect starting, and engine turnover? Thanks guys and Im to busy to do a search :applause:

I have a hotcam in my L, but I really can't say how much it helped it cause I bought it with it. As far as drawbacks I don't see any since the bike never really gives me any trouble, starts easy and I have put several thousand miles on it with the hotcam installed (since I've owned it).

Sorry for the late reply real busy, put a 48 tooth in the rear left the ft at 15 for street and run 14 for dirt. brings the wheel pretty far fwd when I'm running just the 48 but can still set my chain tension. This little piggy rips now,Dave's mods, unied,165 main/58 pilot,supertrapp IDS2 with 20 discs. Harley's love racing me for whatever reason and about 90% of the time I smoke em off the line to about 70mph than they catch me unless theyve modded theyre hogs hard then I barely pull them till 70. F#%$ing wheelies through 3rd but scares the piss outa me cuz I'm doin bout 45 on 1 wheel.

Todd