HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jbird710

'06 XR650L with Cemoto CR Style Rear Fender

6 posts in this topic

Replace the Maier rear fender with a Cemoto CR style rear fender. I like the Cemoto better but the color is more off than the Maier.

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=36207

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=36211

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=36212

looks sweet,my color was off alittle to when I put the 450crfx fender on so I painted it to match my color design

new bike pics 001.jpg

Replace the Maier rear fender with a Cemoto CR style rear fender. I like the Cemoto better but the color is more off than the Maier.

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=36207

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=36211

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=36212

I've been looking for a cemoto rear fender, were did you get yours and can you get them in black?? Thanks PS nice looking bike!

I got mine through XRs Only. It is actually for an XR600 but bolts right up to the XR650L. Not sure about black, you might want to ask them. Here's what I found using Google but it warns this is their old site and I don't know if they are still available; it does show a black one:

http://www.xrsonly.com/html/cemoto_plastics.html

I looked, couldn't find it. I dropped them an email, thanks for the reply!

I e-mailed them a few weeks ago on that fender they said they didn't have anything in stock and didn't know if they were going to carry it any longer. I should have bought it last year when I was thinking about it.

Dan