ok help me out here

I just ordered a guts Tall soft foam seat and decided I must also purchase some new handlebars because i want something higher. I want to stick with 7/8ths bars. I'm leaning towards the Button Renthals and the Protaper KX High bend.

I've checked the specs on each, the Buttons are a tad higher and have more sweep, not sure if that's good or bad. I think I will also gets the tusks risers too. I had lot's of back problems last year and I'm hoping that being less hunched over while standing will help.

Which bars do you think I should get?

I went with the Pro Taper "Windham" bend with the tallest risers that BRP makes. Next I'll be getting some new, lower pegs, probably the IMS ones. If I still need more room I'll go with the BRP under bar mount for stabilizers. I'm 6'2" and I've broken my neck and back in the past, so anything I can do to relieve pressure on both of these areas is money well spent!

I forgot to mention that some guys go with bars that are made for 80/85cc bikes. They have a tall rise and are narrower, if you're riding in the woods you might want to check them out.

Grab a pair of fastway pegs, they drop you down a 1/2 inch and maybe pic up some Pastrana bend or R/C

double high bars with adapters that go from 7/8 to 1 1/8. this combo will give you alot of room. I had both 7/8 bars

and liked the Kx high better, but the RC doubles are the best.

I just upgraded to renthal twinwall rc high bars and used the stock triple clamp with pro taper universal bar mounts the clamps give you 3/4 inch rise. i was going with button bars but the rc high have less sweep and are 3/4 inch higher.I also wanted to stay with 7/8s bars but after comparing the two it was a no brainer. way more comfort!!!!!!!!

hmm, so if I decide to go with fat bars I suppose i'll also need to buy new clamps for the Rally Pro handguards. I don't want to go too narrow on the bars because i've got the street legal crap and gps mount + ash tray and beer holder.

:applause:

hmm, so if I decide to go with fat bars I suppose i'll also need to buy new clamps for the Rally Pro handguards. I don't want to go too narrow on the bars because i've got the street legal crap and gps mount + ash tray and beer holder.

:applause:

I got the GPS mount & ashtray but no beer holder? That would be a fine thing. :applause: With all the gear you've got available these days you soon run out of room on the bar don't you.

Cheers from Oz

I got the GPS mount & ashtray but no beer holder :applause: That would be a fine thing. :applause: With all the gear you've got available these days you soon run out of room on the bar don't you.

Cheers from Oz

Yea, it's hard to find extra long bars.