07' Graphics

Does anyone make graphics kit for yamahas that dont have blue on them??? I bought my white '07 because i didnt want blue. Other then the retro(DH) kits nothing is avaible without blue. Thanks

The one industries kits all have blue. pg what’s that? xgx im not looking for the skull / demon theme. Just want some normal race graphics without any blue. Thx

I like the MDK/ Xyience , Wey - Villiman kits a lot. Only for Hondas :applause:

I will be posting pics of how I took care of this problem. I have a great solution.

The one industries kits all have blue. pg what’s that? xgx im not looking for the skull / demon theme. Just want some normal race graphics without any blue. Thx

pg is powersport graphix they make custom graphics.

The One Ind. Doug henry kit has no blue in it at all, just red/white/silver

The One Ind. Doug henry kit has no blue in it at all, just red/white/silver

Try finding one in stock.

In my original post i said the only kits i can find are retro kits like the DH kit. What if i dont want to look like im on an 80's bike :-)

OK, mine should be here this week, but this is what I did.

HurricanePic.jpg

I love the yellow!:applause:

I'm kinda partial to this.

yzyrt.jpg

I'm kinda partial to this.

yzyrt.jpg

Nice!

I like the One Industries Hurricane kit, but I wish the plastic was a darker yellow that is closer to the stock color.