Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
adaguy

06 yellow bike where do I get replacement shroud graphics

5 posts in this topic

Well, having a yellow yz is way cool but want to replace the worn out shroud graphics, but everything I look at has blue in it, any suggestions?

I want to thank everyone in advance for your help

N-Style made all of their 06 graphics in a blue version and in a yellow version. I'm not sure if their 07 graphics come with the yellow option, but I'm sure you can find the 06 ones around. You can also go with custom graphics from any of the companies that offer that.

You either have to buy OEM or get the One Industries Hurricane Graphics kit.

http://www.motosport.com/offroad/productDetail.php?prodId=493293&nav=3&sMMY=YAMAHA;YZF450;2006

In my opinion, the OEM plastics and graphics are better, but the radiator shrouds ($29.20 X 2) and graphics ($58.57 X 2 ) are pretty steep for a total of $175, which is why I went with the One Industries Kit.

It may be too late now but there was a set of Yamaha 's OEM graphics for the yellow LE bikes on ebay this week. Worth a look since they weren't very high in price last thursday, the last time I looked. This might be a source to keep a watch on if the One Industries graphics don't appeal. Personally I like the One Ind stuff.

Bill