Flywheel weight?

Hi there, does anybody know where 2 get a flywheel weight for a yz450f. many thanks Roy:prof:

What year?

it is a 2004 model

Yamaha GYTR

Zipty racing has great ones

Go with a GYTR if they have one for you. I got on my 06 yz450...butta

GYT-R's are good. Nearly identical to the Dr.D. But they may not have one available for the '03-'05 anymore. You'd need to check.

One very nice thing about the Dr.D is that they will exchange it for another weight for free forever (you pay freight). They will even do so by taking a core deposit over the phone, sending you one, and refunding the deposit once they get yours. Even if you didn't buy it in the first place. I use their 8 oz on my '03. I like it a lot.

Do a search for Steahly. I have heard many good things about them.

Hi there, does anybody know where 2 get a flywheel weight for a yz450f. many thanks Roy:prof:

Almost forgot. Welcome to TT newbie. You anywhere close to Leister or some spelling like that?

I have a 6.2 km-cm^2 that I would trade you for your stock one+$50 from you. It's for a 03 450.

I have a 6.2 km-cm^2 that I would trade you for your stock one+$50 from you. It's for a 03 450.

That's the heavier "off-road" GYT-R model, if I recall, and is about 7.5 oz heavier than stock, for comparison.