HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
YAMTHUMPER

I gotta know yz 426 vs 660 raptor

8 posts in this topic

Anyone had these 2 machines up against eachother? And if you havent just assure me that the 426 would spank it...My friend sold his dirtbike and thinks a 660 raptor can beat anything and wants to get one. Im not convince so i need some opininons

my friends 426 eats banshees for breakfast. my bike has more stuff done than his i think but there is snow on the ground right now. thats ok though because for the last couple days it has been 40 to 50 degrease F. so i expect it to be gone soon so i can meet up with some bikes and quads and EAT them up :applause:

Rest assured i raced a highly modded 660 raptor on my mostly stock( pipe jet kit and 03 cam) 02yz426 and i won by atleast 30 bikes lengths i was on and off the gas ridin wheelies while the raptor was wide open