HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Looks450

Could someone buy a GYTR part and send it to me in OZ?

8 posts in this topic

I am after the new GYTR exhaust insert that has been released in the US, but it has not been released in Australia.

If it is possible would someone be able to purchase one and send to me, i'll then buy it off you including postage through Paypal. Or if we can work out how much it will be then i'll pay in advance.

I have one last ditch effort to get one elsewhere, but i'd like to try this way as well.

Thanks.

Looks

I am after the new GYTR exhaust insert that has been released in the US, but it has not been released in Australia.

If it is possible would someone be able to purchase one and send to me, i'll then buy it off you including postage through Paypal. Or if we can work out how much it will be then i'll pay in advance.

I have one last ditch effort to get one elsewhere, but i'd like to try this way as well.

Thanks.

Looks

Happy to help out. Let me know if you want me to order it and I'll do that today.

Also, if you have any interest in parting ways with your "big" headlight (We don't get that sucker here), we could work out some kind of swap+compensation.

I have a GYTR silencer on my '07 wr450. Try using the insert out of the stock silencer. Very cheap and quick solution. Works 100%.

Cheers

Muz

:applause::lol::applause:

Happy to help out. Let me know if you want me to order it and I'll do that today.

Also, if you have any interest in parting ways with your "big" headlight (We don't get that sucker here), we could work out some kind of swap+compensation.

Thanks SXP.

I am in the middle of another evil yet cunning plan that at the moment seems to be working. But if it falls through, i'll definatly be in touch.

The only difference between the New bigger headlight and the little one is the big one has a park light inside and a little more Reflective surface.

My dealer couldn't give me the price for one over the phone but he will get back to me. He anticipates around $200+ Australian dollars. If you are really keen i would be able to get one and send it to you, but for that price, there are some pretty nice aftermarket ones.

Let me know.

Cheers

Looks

Thanks SXP.

I am in the middle of another evil yet cunning plan that at the moment seems to be working. But if it falls through, i'll definatly be in touch.

The only difference between the New bigger headlight and the little one is the big one has a park light inside and a little more Reflective surface.

My dealer couldn't give me the price for one over the phone but he will get back to me. He anticipates around $200+ Australian dollars. If you are really keen i would be able to get one and send it to you, but for that price, there are some pretty nice aftermarket ones.

Let me know.

Cheers

Looks

Thanks for the info, standing by.....:applause:

Don't want to highjack the thread, but

I may be able to help you out with a light if this falls through. I pick up a new 07 next week and will not have any need for it. Send me a pm if you want it:thumbsup: I'm always getting stuff from the US for my bikes, so we could work out somthing :applause:

Don't want to highjack the thread, but

I may be able to help you out with a light if this falls through. I pick up a new 07 next week and will not have any need for it. Send me a pm if you want it:thumbsup: I'm always getting stuff from the US for my bikes, so we could work out somthing :applause:

Definitely interested. I'll let you know how things go.