HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GPS Dual Sport

Seeking help from Aussie TT Members

11 posts in this topic

Hey members down under,

I have seen a very clean WR rear fender brace with a license plate holder built in. The owner claimed he got it from the country that grows kangaroos but couldn't remember from who.

My question is who makes this?

How do I get one?

Any help would be appreciated.

Dan, have you seen the Enduro fender made by UFO that will fit on our bikes? I have seen it in one of Ty Davis' ads and thought it looked pretty good, very similar to the KTM EXC style fender so you can mount a license plate on the black plastic below the tail light. I think White Brothers sells them. Eric

Originally posted by zaknavage:

Hey members down under,

I have seen a very clean WR rear fender brace with a license plate holder built in. The owner claimed he got it from the country that grows kangaroos but couldn't remember from who.

My question is who makes this?

How do I get one?

Any help would be appreciated.

Dan, there is a company called WHIPPS ALLOY PRODUCTS here in OZ, Im fairly sure there they make the fender brace your talking about. They have their own web site, www.whipps.com.au. Hope this helps you out

Dan

I have one of the braces you are talking about for sale. They are made by B&B Aluminum here in OZ. They are a bit of a pain to fit but work well. You have to drill 2 holes under the seat in the framework that holds the seat on. The standard WR numberplate light fits into it as well. let me know if your interested and we can cut a deal.

Cheers

Adrian

Hey Adrian,

I'm interested and have posted a message with e-mail details. Check under 'my profile' to get the message.

Cheers mate,