HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
____Kurt____

updated pics of my 426 :D

7 posts in this topic

i got some pics with my moms digi camera instead of my P.O.S. camera phone (razr v3) and i think they turned out pretty good :censored: comments welcome:ride: and correct me if im wrong but i see a Power Now on this, correct? also how you like my "ghetto" stand?

i know the pics are big so i you want me to make them a link instead of displaying them let me know thanks :ride:P2160519-1.jpg

P2160528.jpg

P2160527.jpg

P2160530.jpg

P2160532.jpg

P2160518-1.jpg

P2160524-1.jpg

awesome! looks great!

youre mising a front brake clamp bolt though

oh, i like youre custom fuel petcock/filter thing...:censored: i know it came with it

yea a funny story about that bolt.... i went to take it off for the new bars and it was hard as hell as i was loosening it and i was like " wait a second, this can't be right" and i just twisted it a liitle more and SNAP!! so i left the top one in lol. i'll get my dad to drill it out/re-tap and ill get the top one done also. so momentarily for the fix i stuck some cut up zip tie and electrical tape in there and it was pretty tight to stay.

ps. that petcock flows faster then dumping the gas out of the top if i took the cap off and turned teh bike upside down :censored: i think im going to sand it and get it anno'd black or sumtin

thanks, i spent about 2-3 hours cleaning the motor with a tooth brush and some break clean, Terminator (grease,dirt,some other things) cleaner, and some engine degreaser, i definitly need a case saver