HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GIANTac1

2005 XR650r

7 posts in this topic

Ok fella's, here is the deal. I am really thinking about going to the dark side and purchasing a 2005 650r, Brand New, from a dealer ship. They are asking $5000.00 but I was thinking more like $4500.00, is that to unreasonable? I would really like to add a "R" to the pen so my "L" could have a B@#$&!:censored:

Thanks once again!

Josh

Ok fella's, here is the deal. I am really thinking about going to the dark side and purchasing a 2005 650r, Brand New, from a dealer ship. They are asking $5000.00 but I was thinking more like $4500.00, is that to unreasonable? I would really like to add a "R" to the pen so my "L" could have a B@#$&!:censored:

Thanks once again!

Josh

an 05 retail is about 4360, (kelly bluebook)-but this is a brand new.05 correct? I always go in low- but brand new OTD at 5000k is a good deal for me:ride:

I bought a "last years model" 2001 in 2002 for $5300 OTD. $5000 OTD is not unreasonable but the tires are already over 2 years old (rubber ages). Ask the dealer to throw in two tires and no extra costs.

get a used with mods. i got a 2000 with full exhaust. two ovesize tanks, CA street legal, baja designs kit, mikuni carb,dirt bagz and custom rack for 43somthin. and 2000-2007 are the same

Hmmmm:thinking: Im thinking now...no more than $4500.00 (usd) for me. IT IS 2 YEARS OLD!:applause:

I have a new 2004 xr650r for sale...the bike has everything and it's race prep by Berkeley Honda (Scott Dunlevy) to race the baja 1000.

CR500 shock, Precision Concepts susp, scotts stabilizer, triple clamp, fat bars, braking oversize front rotor, black excel rims, DID chain, case saver, IMS foot pegs, IMS tank, 200W output stator (ready for race lights), smog removed, jetted, and more...new bla bla bla. PM me for more details. the price is not too far from what you are looking for. the bike only has a statement of origin so its not registered in CA (this is a good thing).