I need a new headlight lens!

Fershy, I don't know what wattage the lamps are but they are not your standard H4 lamp. They are some funky lamp that you can buy for track lighting like in a house. You can get both flood or spot but they are not equivalent to the stock headlight.

lilbill

My stock one still works but it fell prey to roost at a poker run!

Ah lil Bill,That is a problem. Perhaps you can find someone that is willing to part with their headlight?

I use a product developed by 3M that sticks right to the outside of the lens. It is about a 20mm clear film that absorbs the roast nicely. You can find it at specialty automotive shops designed specifically for this purpose. And it beats those ugly wire cages that fit over the outside.

fershy

Originally posted by KerryT:

I have the full lens assembly with bulb from a '99 WR400. That should fit. I trashed the blue plastic shroud around it but the Lens and all is in perfect condition. Make an offer and I'll part with it.

Errm, I wouldn,t mind buying that headlight off you, it's just a case of the carriage to the UK, Mine took a rock, but my outside is fine, would you be interested in shipping to the UK ?