WR 2007 aaaaaaaaaaaarh ..FMF

Anybody fitted an FMF Power Core 4... did you get 2 sleeves or 1 in your box, as the PowerCore's and FMF slip ons in the UK don't seem to fit as they are missing a reducer.. anybody else had this problem ???

Anybody fitted an FMF Power Core 4... did you get 2 sleeves or 1 in your box, as the PowerCore's and FMF slip ons in the UK don't seem to fit as they are missing a reducer.. anybody else had this problem ???

With my Ti PowerCore it came with 2 sleeves.Call FMF and they will send you the correct bushings. Make sure the exhaust is for a WR450F I bought one for a 2006 YZ450F and it would not fit with either bushing.

Yup the pipe is for 2007 .. FMF are sending new Bush... but that will take 3-6 days to get here in the UK ..aaaaaaaaarh ... problem also was bike was on the dyno ready etc etc then we find the Pipe does not fit..

Hi Dangermouse me again. We had the same problem with the GYTR pipes. All we did was pull the stock gasket out the end of the silencer where it connnects into the header pipe and fit it into the new silencer. It worked like a dream not extra moneys spent for once.

Muz

:censored::lol::ride: