HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pinner

New Monster Graphics.

16 posts in this topic

I am thinking about getting the new Monster Energy Graphics for my 06 450 anyone have a pic of them on the graphics on there bike? I'm not sure how they would look . Thanks.

Yeah thats not what I thought they would like. I thought the monster green with blue would look really good, I'm not impressed.

Didn't Doug Henry run a set of monster graphics at Southwick last year? If I remember correctly they were pretty sweet. I'm not sure who made them though.

monster graphics are really hot, i wish they mde them for my 426, so i don't have to get 450 tank,shrouds and what ever else i would need

monster graphics are really hot, i wish they mde them for my 426, so i don't have to get 450 tank,shrouds and what ever else i would need

A new 450 comes with all that, and more! :censored:

A new 450 comes with all that, and more! :censored:

lol, i know, im picking up an 07 in may:thumbsup: , i just wanted to get a set for my 426

what would be cool though is you know how they have different Monster drinks? like how the original is green, the khaos one is orange, the assault one is red, and the low-carb one is blue? that would be cool if you could get any color you want instead of just green, blue for Yamaha , green for kawasaki , red for honda and orange one for ktm or suzuki. i think that would be sooooo hot :censored:

If Monster paid you to run those that would be cool. Otherwise, you are advertising for someone else for free, that is wrong. Especially all these stupid energy drinks. Sugar and caffeine....Two things athletes of any sort should avoid. Just my opinion though..If you like them..go nuts!

If Monster paid you to run those that would be cool. Otherwise, you are advertising for someone else for free, that is wrong.

Then be sure to remove all product logos from your bike and riding gear before you go out again, including the Yamaha logos. :censored:

Nobody sponsors me, but I display the names of products that I use or that promote the sport.