New Monster Graphics.

I am thinking about getting the new Monster Energy Graphics for my 06 450 anyone have a pic of them on the graphics on there bike? I'm not sure how they would look . Thanks.

Thanks

i dont know...but that looks ugly

looks good on a kawasaki, but out of place on the yamaha...

Yeah thats not what I thought they would like. I thought the monster green with blue would look really good, I'm not impressed.

Didn't Doug Henry run a set of monster graphics at Southwick last year? If I remember correctly they were pretty sweet. I'm not sure who made them though.

monster graphics are really hot, i wish they mde them for my 426, so i don't have to get 450 tank,shrouds and what ever else i would need

monster graphics are really hot, i wish they mde them for my 426, so i don't have to get 450 tank,shrouds and what ever else i would need

A new 450 comes with all that, and more! :censored:

A new 450 comes with all that, and more! :censored:

lol, i know, im picking up an 07 in may:thumbsup: , i just wanted to get a set for my 426

what would be cool though is you know how they have different Monster drinks? like how the original is green, the khaos one is orange, the assault one is red, and the low-carb one is blue? that would be cool if you could get any color you want instead of just green, blue for Yamaha , green for kawasaki, red for honda and orange one for ktm or suzuki. i think that would be sooooo hot :censored:

Give Derek Rhoades a call at PG http://www.powersportgrafx.com/. They will turn around anything you want and even install it on new plastic if you want. They are awesome to work with.

so if i want monster grapphics they will make them for my 426?

If Monster paid you to run those that would be cool. Otherwise, you are advertising for someone else for free, that is wrong. Especially all these stupid energy drinks. Sugar and caffeine....Two things athletes of any sort should avoid. Just my opinion though..If you like them..go nuts!

If Monster paid you to run those that would be cool. Otherwise, you are advertising for someone else for free, that is wrong.

Then be sure to remove all product logos from your bike and riding gear before you go out again, including the Yamaha logos. :censored:

Nobody sponsors me, but I display the names of products that I use or that promote the sport.