HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NavyNuke

smoking deal on a GPR set up

8 posts in this topic

I got a smoking deal on a GPR setup this week, 275 bucks for the damper /new mount/fat bars.

Just thought I'd share, so far I like the renthal bars, they get me farther forward and the bike handles better, we will see how the damper helps with armpump during my 100 mile race on sunday.

I got a smoking deal on a GPR setup this week, 275 bucks for the damper /new mount/fat bars.

Just thought I'd share, so far I like the renthal bars, they get me farther forward and the bike handles better, we will see how the damper helps with armpump during my 100 mile race on sunday.

you will enjoy it helps out in so many ways, i paid that price as well! did you get the a top tripple clamp as well? where did you get it

Sorry to threadjack, but what ship you on? or are you a subrider? Your not one of the wierd nukes are you:p Just kidding

I was on the enterprise till September of 2005, got kicked out because of a bad knee.

and no tripple clamp, just the bar mount bracket. BTW what settind do you run yours at, after a quick ride 3.5 or so felt about right, but open to suggestions.

I was on the enterprise till September of 2005, got kicked out because of a bad knee.

and no tripple clamp, just the bar mount bracket.

you still got a good deal but i got a top triple clamp!

you got a sub mount one right

zmoto shop, had the used damper , then ordered up the mount brackets for me. GPR sent the wrong bracket(I was there when he called to order he specifically corrected the guy to make sure it was a 7/8ths bar size) came in with a fat bar setup, so they sold me some renthal bars for 25 bucks, and are gonna deal with GPR about there mixup. But I'm happy.

It helps that I buy 90% of my stuff through them, and know everyone who works there pretty well. so they give me breaks on stuff here and there.