Pics of your Exhaust!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Ranger18, is that Stomp Grip on your frame? I need something to help my frame out a little. Sorry guys, little off topic.

Yes that's Stomp Grip. No it's not on my bike anymore.:censored:

It came off 1/2 way threw a 75 mile ride, so it lasted 1 MX practice and 35 miles of trail riding. If you are going to put it on plastic it seems to hold, but doesn't work too well on aluminum/steel.

If you do get some, it would probably work well on the shrouds were you squize your knees, other than that it's not worth it.

I give it:thumbsup: :ride:

garage queen...:ride:?

Why do all Texas neighborhoods look the same?

Oh yeah nice exhaust..the header looks a lot different then the one on Ga426owner's bike

HaHa..............It looks alot different now. I'll post a picture tomorrow.

As for the neighborhoods :censored: you got me but yea, they do.

Here she is now DPW. Still far from finished. I can't decide if I want to put the airbox graphics and numberplate backgrounds on or leave them off and get some pre-printed ones.:censored:

100_1673.jpg

thanks alot Texas, you owe me like $5 for boxers now:thumbsup: lol jk, that is one hot ass bike man, go ride it now :ride:

• 2 weeks later...
2007 Dr.D Stainless Exhaust...quieter and much better throttle response (for me) over the 2006 style.

DSC02669x.jpg

DSC02666x.jpg

How did you get it? I looked on their website last night and found that it was not for sell yet. If the end cap will fit mine I will buy it and replace semi ugly one.