Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SRT426

WR fuel tank on a YZ

9 posts in this topic

Will the fuel tank from a WR426 bolt up to a YZ426. I know if you go the other way you need a YZ seat. So does that mean I need a WR seat to put the tank on my YZ. I found a WR tank on Ebay and that's why I'm asking.

if you need the seat one way i would think that you'll need it the other,i was wondering about this swap the other day and the wr seats do look different

yes you need the tank and seat combo...but it fits fine i have a WR tank and seat on my YZ....

Spending the extra $$ and going to an IMS or Clarke tank would make better sense IMHO. You get to keep the YZ seat and the seating position

I have got a clark tank on my wr 250 I would trade the tank and seat for your tank and seat. I think the clark is 3.3 gallon and the seat is in good condition I could send pics?

I have got a clark tank on my wr 250 I would trade the tank and seat for your tank and seat. I think the clark is 3.3 gallon and the seat is in good condition I could send pics?

The WR tank would have been a second tank. Thank you anyway.

Where in California are you? I have a '99 WR seat and tank in good shape (no petcock though) that fits the 426s. PM me if interested in buying the SET.

the IMS tank is what you need to use your existing

YZ seat and this works great. Otherwise you will need a WR tank and a WR seat...and this is like sitting on a camel.....:censored: