HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
drtrcr400

Unabikers on 2007 450

6 posts in this topic

I know someone on here said they got some. I was wondering if we could see some more pics. Ive seen their website and theres a couple of good pics there but i'd like some opinions as well. That is if they've been tested yet. By the way the 07 is the best woods bike I've ever riden. :censored:

I know someone on here said they got some. I was wondering if we could see some more pics. Ive seen their website and theres a couple of good pics there but i'd like some opinions as well. That is if they've been tested yet. By the way the 07 is the best woods bike I've ever riden. :censored:

I have a set on order (in gold!!). Will post pics when I have them mounted.

Sweet, I was thinking of getting the black one's. I've seen black anodizing fade to purple though so i hope thats not a problem. God i sound anal but it's a new bike, what can i say!

I am really new to this and I can't get the pictures posted. It says that I can't use attachments.:censored: If you want to see the pics just send me a PM with your email and I will send them that way.

I was just informed by the TT store that the dang things (gold) are backordered for two weeks:thumbsdn: