Graphics kits

i have heaard this loads of times that guys are fitting yz on wr so i went an bought some.

they were a million miles away and would not even chop an cut to fit right, this was on an 03 wr bike, i bought 04 yzf stickers thhe 3 holes just would not line up, the bottom one was a problem and allso the hole where it bolts to the rad was nnot even showig half a hole or nothing so by takeing advice from off here that they fit it cost me a set of graphics

only ones that fit wrs are wrs simple

I have 05' yz450f radiator shrouds and fenders on my '06 wr450f. I believe '05 yz450f graphics will fit my '06 wr450f. I don't know about other years. plenty of guys have done this interchange on this site. If you search this topic you will find threads with this discussion. In those there might be info on other years that are interchangeable or not. I'm having custom made graphics for my '06wr450f. That's always a fun way to go.

The 03-05 YZ250-450 graphics will fit an 05 WR450, i know this as my bike has YZ graphics on it and they did not need any butchering.

My graphics are one industries.

I think we should get people with YZ graphics fitted to post the year of the graphics and the year of the WR they are fitted to as this seems to be a common question and the usual reply of "look at the stickies" is a crock as they give you different answers, i can only comment on my 05 WR450 and they graphics i bought.

Regards

GH

i agree all guys that have fit yzf graphics on to wr`s should post the years of each and any mods that had to be done this has allready cost me and can cost others unless its fact

year of wr : ?

tank : stock wr/stock yzf ?

shrouds : stock wr/ stock yzf ?

year of yzf graphics used : ?

mods : cutting/trimming/prefect fit ect ect ?