New Yamaha Thumper out today!

Hey Guys! How are things going out there? Sorry I haven't been around much lately.

I ran across some interesting news out of Yamaha today that some of you may be interested in.

Yamaha Sleds!

It seems Yamaha is going after market share in the sled world. 150 horsepower, 4 cyl, 20 valve, Thumper! They have always been the third or fourth vendor in the market. Hopefully, (with the enviros :) help!) they will revolutionize the sled market as they did the thumper dirt market.

I'll bet you'll see a huge marketing campaign with everyone claiming it's the 'machine-of-the-year', 'so easy to ride', 'unbelievable power', 'I never thought I would ride a 4-stroke' - Sound familiar?

Bryan, you might consider a new web site...

There are some pictures posted of it at www.trailconditions.com in the general discussion section.

Originally posted by Jake:

Hey Guys! How are things going out there? Sorry I haven't been around much lately.

I ran across some interesting news out of Yamaha today that some of you may be interested in.

Yamaha Sleds!

It seems Yamaha is going after market share in the sled world. 150 horsepower, 4 cyl, 20 valve, Thumper! They have always been the third or fourth vendor in the market. Hopefully, (with the enviros :) help!) they will revolutionize the sled market as they did the thumper dirt market.

I'll bet you'll see a huge marketing campaign with everyone claiming it's the 'machine-of-the-year', 'so easy to ride', 'unbelievable power', 'I never thought I would ride a 4-stroke' - Sound familiar?

Bryan, you might consider a new web site...

We are "straight talk about 4-Strokes". :D

Bryan

The new Yammi's will be around $9000 out of the box, about a grand more than the others 800 sleds.

It will probably do the same to the sled market as it did to the bike market--convert die-hard 2-strokers, but still frustrate because of the weight issue. Overall, it will revolutionize the deep powder sled market.

Freezer