06 YZ450 Jetting Change (Easy)

It took me about ten minutes to change the pilot jet. I just loosened up the carb and twisted it. I laid the bike down on the right side and from the left you could see everything fine.

CIMG3180.jpg

CIMG3176.jpg

CIMG3178.jpg

I know the bike is dirty, but I had to get this done before it got dark. :ride:

Here is a shot looking up into the carb.

CIMG3182.jpg

You can see everything.:censored:

You do have to customize on tool. This customized screwdriver was shortened with a grinder on the handle. You have to have a stubby to fit between the carb and the frame.

CIMG3183.jpg

I am selling these for $19.95 plus shipping and handling.:lol:

P.S. Take off the chain guard and it gives you a little more room.

I can change my main and pilot just fine. Show me how to change the needle clip in 10 minutes and I'll shoot you a Milky Way.

BTW - Clean your bike, it's dirty.

I can change my main and pilot just fine. Show me how to change the needle clip in 10 minutes and I'll shoot you a Milky Way.

I have gotton this down to about 6.5min.....just remove those 2 engine supports (in pic 2) and remove the top of the carb and walla....:censored:

I have gotton this down to about 6.5min.....just remove those 2 engine supports (in pic 2) and remove the top of the carb and walla....:censored:

Well I can do that! Pulling motor mounts should not be necessary to adjust jetting but I suppose it's a small price to pay for having the best scooter around. :ride: