HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rebelventurer

Opinions and petition, RE; XR 650R!

5 posts in this topic

How many of you have kept up with the Ciao, from Italy thread? If you have'nt seen it check it out! Its an inspiration (or should be) to us all. This is the world wide web at its best, this guy has worked dilligently at bringing us a very methodic and detailed thread on how to put an R model on a diet, and with a lot of class! So the reason I am writing this is because I believe the guy needs to be formally congratulated and thanked for the time he has spent. Yeah, its a motard which I personally am not into but I have to admire all he has done and the way he has presented it all! If you agree with me please send a pm to our dear moderator and any any of the TT Gods you may know. I hereby nominate Ciao, from Italy by RC30 as TT's 2006 thread of the year award:excuseme: If you do not agree with me, check out the thread again read it and think about it, still disagree well thats your right! But please keep it to yourself!

I had previously asked to see the tricked out L models, got lots of responses and I chose JICKIMOJO's XR as the best, PMed the guy and told him he won a six pack of his favorite beverage, and inquired about where he got his headlight. He responded with his address and said he would send me the headlight if I would pay the shipping. Long story short I sent him $20 ($10 for six pack $10 for shipping) well to date I havent seen no headlight:excuseme: So lesson learned, hense this thread how do we show RC30 the appreciation HE deserves? Remember he didnt have to give us all the details, could have just took a picture and posted it, finished (right! like there is such a thing) and stated something like "you Americans think you can motard, this is how its done!" But he didnt he gave us all the details and has been very gracious about it all.

I will pitch in another six pack or whatever, we should encourage poeple to submit first class threads like this!:censored:

It will probably take a six pack just to read the thread!:ride::censored:

LOL, okay everyone that can pass the pop quiz after reading the entire thread will qualify for a six pack of their favorite beverage!

Seriously, send a PM to one of the TT Gods TELL THEM REWARD THIS GUY, FOR THE EFFORT, AND ALL.

ITS FOREVER LISTED ON TT HOW TO PUT A PIG ON A DIET, THEN DRESS IT IN A TUXEDO!!!!!!!

I'm with you on this one Rebelventurer. I've followed that thread daily since its inception. Problem is I'm my computer skills are so limited I'm embarrassed to say I don't know how to "PM" anything. Heck, I haven't figured out how to post pics of my bike yet. I'll give 'er a go when my son's around though. He's the techy one of the bunch.

I'm with you on this one Rebelventurer. I've followed that thread daily since its inception. Problem is I'm my computer skills are so limited I'm embarrassed to say I don't know how to "PM" anything. Heck, I haven't figured out how to post pics of my bike yet. I'll give 'er a go when my son's around though. He's the techy one of the bunch.

Just click on Franstr's name on any thread and it will give you an option of sending a PM, amongst other things. :censored: