HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FLeX484

Hub Update

4 posts in this topic

hey everyone...i posted a message a couple of weeks ago about my rear hub on my 06 450. The bearing just fell out when i took the tire off (on the sprocket side). Well i just got a call back from the dealer that i bought the bike from. He contacted yamaha , and they are hooking me up :censored: . Even though the bike was bought in late July. The hours were low due to our unusual winter here in colorado (under 30 hours). They are sending out a new hub, and also paying for the labor to put it back together and on my bike. The person i talked to at the shop said that yamaha told him they did have a bad run of hubs, but still no service bulletin at this time. I'm so thankful for a good shop close to my house, and for choosing blue!

just thought i would pass this along!

Well do not jump the gun so quick...other regions are not getting this level of customer service....but to everyone that is having hub issues...you need to call your dealer and let them know that the dealers in Co are at least going to bat for their customers on this hub issue