2000 426 feels like it wont shift into 4th or 5th at high RPM.

Ttitle says it all pretty much. My bike shifts fine into 4th or 5th when Im putting around, but when Im on it, it wont. Yes, Im using the clutch, but I dont feel like its fully disengaging. Could this be the problem?

You could be about due for a gearbox fix - these models had problems with 4th and 5th gears. Mine did, 5th gear was worn and the selector shaft was stuffed too - it felt like the clutch was slipping when it was on the gas. I don't know about other countries, but in Australia this was a common issue with the 2000 - 2002 models.

Well, when i shift it to 4th or 5th, and ride the gear up to max revs, it doesnt feel like its slipping at all. Its just a problem with getting into the gears when Im riding hard.

If it feels like it's very difficult to get the shifter to move at higher rpm, it's probably a bad main shaft bearing, and most likely the one on the left side. If the bearing gets rough and drags on the shaft, it will cause this. It's a lot of work to fix, but not too expensive if you do it yourself.