xr600r clutch parts question

I'm about to order clutch plates & side cover gasket & seal for kick starter, BUT should I do the bearing for the kickstarter? I cant imagine it would ever wear out. If it aint broke, dont fixet sorta thing? I dont want to tear into it untill I get all the parts. How many of you guys have changed out this bearing & was it easy & really neccesary?

I'm in the if it ain't broke don't fix it camp. I agree that it is unlikely that this bearing could ever wear out. If it looks good why change it.

Now the seal is a different issue. I'll be changing mine the next time I'm in the engine as it weeps a tiny bit of oil.

I'm in the if it ain't broke don't fix it camp. I agree that it is unlikely that this bearing could ever wear out. If it looks good why change it.

Now the seal is a different issue. I'll be changing mine the next time I'm in the engine as it weeps a tiny bit of oil.

Maybe I should repost a new thread & ask how many had to change that bearing. I just dont want to take it apart & then have it open while I wait for bearing to come in. If it is needed.