Race Suspension Help!!

Im starting on modifing my XR650, and one of the first things is the suspension does someone know the costs for a race setup and some other tips, the bike is gonna be race in CODE the last 3 races of the season. Precision concepts is my option is the closest to i live in TJ.

Thanks

Erick D. 119

I am planning to get my suspension done by Precision Concepts and I live in British Columbia. While I am in California I might as well go to Baja.:ride:

Im starting on modifing my XR650, and one of the first things is the suspension does someone know the costs for a race setup and some other tips, the bike is gonna be race in CODE the last 3 races of the season. Precision concepts is my option is the closest to i live in TJ.

Thanks

Erick D. 119

I have ridden others and I can say that Presison Concepts has XR650 suspension dialed! None better that I have ridden. I must add that PC is not perfect... At the last Baja 1000 a very well known rider had a new bike with PC suspension and he had major problems with it. Race Tech sent a van down to Ensenada and re-did the suspension and this racer was very pleased with the result.

Race Tech has been working with Chris Haines on suspension setup and in speaking with Chris they have a great setup for the 650R. Since I have not personally ridden with the Race Tech stuff I can only pass along what I know.

Also, Race Tech has a new triple clamp set that changes the off-set. This helps the 650R turn and this on my personal buy list right now.