Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dangermouse007

2007 WR450 Q's .

8 posts in this topic

Ok Guys... and Yes I have searched...

1: What is the Standard Gearing for a WR450 2007...I though it was 14/50 but mine came with 13/50 ???

2: Did you get an Adjustable needle, Jets and some other stuff etc etc in your spares kit, cus no one has menetion that yet ??? what did you use etc ??? as I have a dyno Jet kit which I might take back now.

DM

hmmmmm.......very interesting. My 06 came with 14/50 sprockets. Maybe the 07 engine isn't as strong as the previous years. They had to gear it down and put on a smaller head pipe to get the low end.

Ok Guys... and Yes I have searched...

1: What is the Standard Gearing for a WR450 2007...I though it was 14/50 but mine came with 13/50 ???

2: Did you get an Adjustable needle, Jets and some other stuff etc etc in your spares kit, cus no one has menetion that yet ??? what did you use etc ??? as I have a dyno Jet kit which I might take back now.

DM

These jets came with mine. While the snow's on the ground I'm still debating on whether to try them or go with JD. I'll probably go with JD.

Rob

hmmmmm.......very interesting. My 06 came with 14/50 sprockets. Maybe the 07 engine isn't as strong as the previous years. They had to gear it down and put on a smaller head pipe to get the low end.

The primary gear ratio in the transmission is different that is why it is now 13/50. But in the end its exactly the same.

Mine came with 13-50 gearing.

In my spares kit i got:

a spare needle,

spare leak jet

175 main

40 pilot

14 tooth sprocket

all the us electrics

13/50 here in South Africa as well. Aussies get a 14 sprockets we get jack sh#$. Got a few jets and a rip of price of $9,280

Muz

:ride: :ride: :ride: