Any tests published besides Costa Rica yet???

I dont understand.... Yamaha builds a new desert bike for the first time in 8 years and non of the mags are testing it???? Short of the Costa Rica ride that yamaha paid for:rolleyes: . I want to see true comparisons and true bike tests. WHY WHY WHy are non of the mags doing this:moon: . I am literally ready to pull the trigger to buy one but am waiting for the acticles to come out and see truly what the pros think in a neutral test without the dealer sponsoring it. :ride: I have searched the entire internet for new articles every week. Did I miss any... Thanks.:ride:

:ride: :ride:

here's a link to an Australian website (dirtbikeworld) with an independent report on his own bike ... i'd like to think that it's an accurate unbiased account as opposed to some of the glamorous drivel that i've read in some mags ...

cheers

http://www.dirtbikeworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=27690

:ride::applause: Looks450 happens to be a very active member of this board:D :naughty:

The bummer about magazine tests is they don't take long-term reliabilty into account. Remember the many times CRFs have beaten out YZFs and WRs? They might be a touch quicker or lighter, but which bike would you spend your hard-earned dollars on? A fast, solid, bike or a slightly faster grenade?

Agreed... I would just like a conformation on the front suspension with regards to wash outs and the past issues resolved etc. The mags. first impressions usually sum these issues up in one acticle and they arent writing any. KTM, CRFX, BLA BLA BLA,they are old designs. Yamaha's got a completely redesigned bike out mags.... Do some reviewing for your readers. Thats why they read your mags to begin with right...