HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thumpmeister

This is kinda cool....

6 posts in this topic

That's cool. How old is that vid? Makes me get a little nuts watching that while sitting here in freezing weather with a fresh inch of new snow on the ground. My shop's not done & my garage has no heat. Got a box full of new goodies sitting there waiting to be installed. Anyone feeling sorry for me?

I feel sorry for you guys! Here's a phone number 1-800-cheese for the whine:bonk: lol. Why dont you do like everyone else seems to, come to the sunshine state for winter. :applause: Just came in from church (fast hour long ride through the woods with my oldest son, 9 year old):ride: :ride: Throw another log on the fire and daydream of the spring thaw, you will be riding soon, take care guys and stay warm.:ride:

Oh, that video has been on a couple of other threads, its about a year or so old. Thumpmeister, as the saying goes, I'd rather be Cummin than powerstroking to the duramax. or Dodge makes it Cummins shakes it!