Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pigpen966

Yeeeha!!!! New Bike

5 posts in this topic

Stopped in at the local dealer to see what kind of used bikes they had. Was looking at a 05 that they had in the window. Young salesman pipes up about a 04 still in the crate at the warehouse. $4500 plus tax. I bought it!!!!! Biggest problem now is that white stuff that's all over the ground and single digit temps. I'm sooooooooooooo pumped. Come on weather...........Pig

Stopped in at the local dealer to see what kind of used bikes they had. Was looking at a 05 that they had in the window. Young salesman pipes up about a 04 still in the crate at the warehouse. $4500 plus tax. I bought it!!!!! Biggest problem now is that white stuff that's all over the ground and single digit temps. I'm sooooooooooooo pumped. Come on weather...........Pig

04 is a great bike, i just bough one two, it had done less that 15hours racing, had been a SUMO convert from the create....this yamie's are fantastic!! congrats!

Im in the same boat sept that texas weather is freakn nuts I just got an 07 last week and have a total of about 15 mins on it cause the temp.