Taller Risers on '07?

Good day!

As a taller rider 6'4", I am finding my new WR a little cramped. (And I haven't even ridden it yet:thumbsdn: )

I am assuming the Pro Taper bars on the bike mean there are Pro Taper risers on there that I can swap out with their 55mm risers, and get some Pastrana FMX bars to put on the bike.

Does anyone know for sure if this will or will not work? I can't imagine why it would not, but then again, I don't pretend to know everything. :ride:

I put Pro Taper risers (don't remember how tall) and TAG CR High bars on my XR-400, and that made things a little better for me on that bike. But I could still have used more height.

Any info. is appreciated.

Thanks.

I have been looking and cannot find any risers for the wr. I have found plenty for aftermarket tripples.

My plan now is to get another set of the top clamps that hold the bars to the tripples. I will then insert the new set of top clamps upside down underneath the bars. This will bring the bars up about 30mm. I then reinstall the original top clamps ontop of the bars and put a longer bolt through the lot. Still going to cost about $100 aussie, but it'll work.

Looks

I have been looking and cannot find any risers for the wr. I have found plenty for aftermarket tripples.

My plan now is to get another set of the top clamps that hold the bars to the tripples. I will then insert the new set of top clamps upside down underneath the bars. This will bring the bars up about 30mm. I then reinstall the original top clamps ontop of the bars and put a longer bolt through the lot. Still going to cost about $100 aussie, but it'll work.

Looks

So, is it tomorrow there yet?:ride: