HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Husqvarnasm450r

Best Pipe for an 2007 Xr650L

9 posts in this topic

Im going 2 buy a Honda Xr650L next week and I was wondering what is the best pipe/full exhaust kit 2 put on there. Yes I know I have to wait 600miles just to put a new pipe on there. I was thinking about going Carbon Fiber but I really dont want to pay that much a pipe.

XR's only stainless full sytem. Try the search feature for more info.

I'll second that;Had mine now for two seasons and love it. For something real nice try there mikuni flat slide carb.

Goblin and Cantregister, what did the Mikuni carb and FMF pipe do for you power wise? Was the pipe the Q or quiet pipe.? how abou the cost for the pipe and the carb, can youu help with this?

thanks,

XRSonlyfan

i put a big gun slip on my 07 650l and a dynojet kit. quicker throttle response and feels like a good bit more power. i can only imagine a big gun full system would mean even better results.

I paid $610 for a power bomb header and Q2 muffler, I don't know how much power gain I got from them because I did some other mods at the same time. I can tell you that this exhaust along with a high comp. piston makes a huge difference.