HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rmaudsley

XR650R OTD Price

11 posts in this topic

$5483 from Southern Honda in Clarksville, TN. http://www.southernhonda.com/new_vehicle_detail.asp?sid=07857935X2K19K2007J11I21I15JPMQ1606R0&veh=38036&CatDesc=Motorcycles

You pick it up there. The sales guy told me they sell almost 100 bikes per day. Based on the number I saw go out the door while I was there, I believe it. Call in advance to confirm the price, show up, no surprises, process the paperwork, take it home, have fun!!!

I bought my 2007 650R there the day after Thanksgiving, along with a CRF150F for my daughter, also at a fantastic OTD price. Price is still the same as of today. This is OTD price. Since I live in Indiana, I opted to not pay sales tax. If I kept it off-road only, my total price would have been $5483 OTD. When I licensed in IN I had to pay Indiana sales tax.

Mike.

If you want a brand new one, this won't apply, but watch e-bay. I bought mine very slightly used for $3,250. It is a 2000 model and was only two years old at the time. Look at the wear on the side covers, especially by the brake pedal. Mine still had all the paint on it. It's been a good bike.

Just my two cents,

Winkel

Woah! $5000 for a brand new one?! - you guys over there don't know how lucky you are!

So does this mean the XR650R is still available new in the US? If so, I've got to find a way to get one over here (UK)... mind you, for that money, I could fly over, pay for it on visa and ship it back for less than they used to cost here! (no longer available in the UK, unless anyone knows different?)

I really need one!

xxx

Wow, what a bargain. Thinking back on the amazing things I've done with my '01, and how it's still running perfect, I can't believe how much Bang! for the buck you get with such a fast/reliable, do anything, rocket sled. :applause:

Wow, what a bargain. Thinking back on the amazing things I've done with my '01, and how it's still running perfect, I can't believe how much Bang! for the buck you get with such a fast/reliable, do anything, rocket sled. :applause:

+1! I want a new one!