extreme noob question-mounting handlebars?

hey i just bought a renthal fat bar for my 03 yz450 and i have never changed handlebars before so i dont know wat i need to buy to make them fit. I know that it will not fit in the stock clamps so do i need to buy new clamps or are there adapters or something else that will help me out. Thanks

The adapters are, obviously, much cheaper
They also raise the mounted height of the bars by a considerable amount (20mm or more). Something to keep in mind. It's a good idea to use a lower bend of bar if going that route.
They also raise the mounted height of the bars by a considerable amount (20mm or more). Something to keep in mind. It's a good idea to use a lower bend of bar if going that route.

...unless, of course, you are 6' + tall in which case you are killing two birds with one stone by having the adapters also act as risers. I have put 25mm risers on both my bikes. I'm 6' 2".

Also if you do not know the correct way to tighten the handlebar clamp bolts down -

torque the front bolts all the way first and then the rear bolts :ride:

hey thanks ill definately be going with the adapters cause as YZ426F Rider said i am 6'2 so that would be good for me anyways, and Ga426owner thanks for that advice i was just looking through the manual and i saw that so ill make sure to do that. Any suggestions for the adapters or they will all work fine?