HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Howzer

05 WR450 graphics

14 posts in this topic

Hi folks,

I have a 2005 WR450 and i was wondering what graphics kit i need to get, all the websites i looked on have 06-07 YZ450 or 03-04 YZ250-450.....

Which graphics kit should i get? can you get WR specific graphics and if so what web sites? I am looking for a DC set or something non-standard.

Thanks.

I got the XGX graphics specifically fot the WR450, but get the thick ones if you go that route.

yz ones wont fit wr ,you must get the wr kits, and yes i know there all crap for the wr yet the yz has some great kits

yz ones wont fit wr ,you must get the wr kits, and yes i know there all crap for the wr yet the yz has some great kits

Incorrect. 03-05 YZ graphics will fit an 05 WR. How do I know this? I run them on mine :ride:...SC

The YZ graphics do fit as i have them on the bike just now....

I guess it'll have to be another set of YZ graphics then!

I got the graphics from www.fludesigns.com

they look pretty sharp to me and gets you everything for $100

I just put a set of these on my 2006 plastic over the weekend. Some of the pieces are a bit iffy as far as fit goes, but they look pretty good.

FYI - just bought some 03 YZ450 FX graphics and they don't fit my 06 WR, at least not till I finish trimming about 1/2 - 3/4" off the perimeter. Holes do match. I also checked Acerbis YZ shrouds against OEM WR and they are slightly different, even the bottom bolt doesn't line up to the stock tank but does the clarke tank. You'd think therer would be a better selection of WR shrouds :ride:

I just put a set of these on my 2006 plastic over the weekend. Some of the pieces are a bit iffy as far as fit goes, but they look pretty good.

Those are the best looking graphics I've seen so far. I mite check into those for mine.:ride:

:ride: news to me that the yz graphics will fit, i was told they didnt fit my bike by the shop and would have to buy wr ones or nothing, some thing about tank was bigger on wr and the side scoops were diffrent to yz

so what year yz graphics will fit my 03-04 wr450 ? :ride: