HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PAdaytonaman

Any 2006 450 owners changed bars??????

13 posts in this topic

Hey,

Have any of you guys with the 06' 450 changed bars yet? I see that the 07's put a higher bar on the bike.

What bar are you going to and more importantly, what the advantage with the new bar. Pro Taper evo????

Thanks.

I went with the protaper windhams. I think that 90% off people with 06's who have changed their bars have gone with the windham bend. They are tall, with little pullback. I love them, they are much better than the CR high bends I had on my old bike.

I never even rode my 06 with the stock bars. I put reed/henry bend bars on the day I brought it home.

The 06 i just bought used has a set of windam protapers on it. they seem to be a good hight.

Hey man, i own an 06 yz250F. I am about 5'9-5'10 and i use the reed/henry bar, they are great.