HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TWILES

DRD and Big Gun Prices?

4 posts in this topic

I've been looking for a GOOD full exhaust thats worth the money and they all are around the same price or atleats within a hundred bucks of each other except the DRD and Big Gun. I remember when Big Gun came out in the late 90's. They made great pipes for the 400ex quad and I assume the one's for the bikes are great too. DRD is supposed to be the best for Yamaha 's period from what I've read in atv magazines and for the bike's aswell as far as I know. They are also a bit cheaper than FMF , ProCircuit, and other BIG name Parts Unlimited sold pipes. DRD showed $550 and Big Gun Showed $600 for a complete system. Anyone got either of these and had any complaints or honestly like one over the other? From what I've read you can pretty much flip a quarter if $50 doesn't bother you.

DR.D is probably the best you can get for the money. Doug Dubach has been Yamaha 's test rider for many years, and knows his stuff. High quality parts too. I have a Dr.D btw, and I wouldnt trade it for anything...

If you want the best bang for your buck, go with the DRD. I got a full system DRD from MotocrossGiant.com for $410.

Thats nice to know. Thanks