HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Devil

Need clutch basket

4 posts in this topic

Can anyone out there help me find an affordable 1994 Clutch basket. I need a replacement one and the repacement one in Australia is $450.00 Au

Have you checked out the store, right here on, Thumpertalk.:ride:

Oh yeah, Welcome to Thumpertalk.

:ride: :ride:

Can anyone out there help me find an affordable 1994 Clutch basket. I need a replacement one and the repacement one in Australia is $450.00 Au

Other than the expensive Honda replacement, the only other thing that I know of is ebay. I got an entire clutch assembly for $25 (US). There are none there now. Finding someone willing to ship it to you may be a bit of an issue, but you can always ask.

If the one have is still in one piece, but has the knotching from the clutch plates, you can always try filing it. If it's not too bad that may get you by for a while until you can find another one.

Just curious? Why? I'm trying to learn , so if I ever have to go into mine & what to look for.