HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kents_504

help with suspension on 06 450

6 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

We went and rode today at the ramjam indoor in lorain, ohio today. First let me say this is the first ive ridden on a track in about a year, took some time off, and i feel more comfortable of this bike than i did when i stopped racing. The motor is great and the suspension worked great over the big jumps but it sucked big time over the small stuff and the whoops. I havent played with the suspension at all yet was curious to see what you folks were doing.Im around 6' 178lbs(w/o gear) Also what are you guys using to bleed your forks i can not for the life of me get them open with a regular screwdiver:crazy: .Thanks in advance.

After Enzo did mine they recomended 105mm on sag and bike is unreal. I had 98 before but revalve was done so like comparing apples to oranges.

aight well as soon as it quits snowin here, stupid ohio weather, ill get on adjusting the sag and pulling those forks up in the triple trees. Has anyone used the motion pro speed bleeders on their forks.??