Anybody from WA ? I need a race date. Also I got a question about the airbox mod

Hey does anybody know when the Desert 100 in Vantage, WA is gonna be this year. Also I ride in wet weather very often, are there any comments out there about removal of the air box cover and big puddles?

Bill, I've been wondering about the date for this race as well. I'll be checking into it in the next week or two, and can let you know when I find out. I think they usually have it in March or early April.

It's pretty dry over here in Eastern WA, so I can't help you with the airbox question.

Hey thanks Tim, I have been looking for the date but can't find it. Are you planning on going?

I went last year but wussied out at sixty miles, I gotta get a shirt this year.

Yes Bill, I'm planning on going. I've been wanting to ride this one for several years, but never seem to make it. When I come across the date, I'll try to remember to let you know!

Yes Bill, I'm planning on going. I've been wanting to ride this one for several years, but never seem to make it. When I come across the date, I'll try to remember to let you know!

I too am interested in riding at Vantage. Will probably go with Tim in WA.

Have never ridden this. Could you give us some insight as to what to expect? Rocks, Sand, Tight trails, dirt road etc.

Did you camp on site and if so how close is it to the Bridge that crosses the river?

Hey Tim, Mike if you guys are planning on going maybe we can meet up there. I am planning on camping this year. I think I will be with a group of people. Possibly a couple of DRZ's another'00WR(doubtful) and a KTM 300EXC. If you guys do end up going give me a heads up with a private message.