HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dbehr624

New bars??

5 posts in this topic

I am sort of a tall guy, 6'1 and around 6'2 with boots on. I dont really like the stock bars on my 06. I wanted to change them from the beginning, but was just waiting till i bent them or something. But since that day seems to be slowly approaching, i am just gonna get new ones. I am really debating between the Henry/Reed and the CR highs. I know everybodys preference is different, but i would like to hear some reviews and/or reccomendations on them. Thanks

I'm 6'1, I like the pro-taper Henry/Reed bend. Next time I might try the K-Dub bend, if I'm not mistaken I think they are a little taller. I will say that I will never get the Contours again, they(2nd pair) seem to bend easily. Hopefully will get the easton pro-tapers, or I would like to try the renthal dual wall, but I don't know if the bends are the same measurment wise.

The taller bars or mounts, and sliding the forks up to the first line, makes the 06 feel much better.

I am sort of a tall guy, 6'1 and around 6'2 with boots on. I dont really like the stock bars on my 06. I wanted to change them from the beginning, but was just waiting till i bent them or something. But since that day seems to be slowly approaching, i am just gonna get new ones. I am really debating between the Henry/Reed and the CR highs. I know everybodys preference is different, but i would like to hear some reviews and/or reccomendations on them. Thanks

I love the Windham RM mid especially after riding with CR high for 5 years (way too much sweep).