New bars??

I am sort of a tall guy, 6'1 and around 6'2 with boots on. I dont really like the stock bars on my 06. I wanted to change them from the beginning, but was just waiting till i bent them or something. But since that day seems to be slowly approaching, i am just gonna get new ones. I am really debating between the Henry/Reed and the CR highs. I know everybodys preference is different, but i would like to hear some reviews and/or reccomendations on them. Thanks

I'm 6'1, I like the pro-taper Henry/Reed bend. Next time I might try the K-Dub bend, if I'm not mistaken I think they are a little taller. I will say that I will never get the Contours again, they(2nd pair) seem to bend easily. Hopefully will get the easton pro-tapers, or I would like to try the renthal dual wall, but I don't know if the bends are the same measurment wise.

The taller bars or mounts, and sliding the forks up to the first line, makes the 06 feel much better.

I am sort of a tall guy, 6'1 and around 6'2 with boots on. I dont really like the stock bars on my 06. I wanted to change them from the beginning, but was just waiting till i bent them or something. But since that day seems to be slowly approaching, i am just gonna get new ones. I am really debating between the Henry/Reed and the CR highs. I know everybodys preference is different, but i would like to hear some reviews and/or reccomendations on them. Thanks

I love the Windham RM mid especially after riding with CR high for 5 years (way too much sweep).

I'm about the same height, I have the KW RM Mid's and they are steller.