SF Bay Area weekday riders?????

Are there any SF Bay Area weekday riders?? I get in some great rides during the weekdays at Metcalf, Hollister and Carnegie. We all know how unsafe it is to blazing trails alone....

I live in the Walnut creek area, and try to get in rides on the week days whenever, My schedule is not always the same, but it's much easier for me to ride on the week days.

Mitch....

I live in the Walnut creek area, and try to get in rides on the week days whenever, My schedule is not always the same, but it's much easier for me to ride on the week days.

Mitch....

Yeah, I ride Mondays a lot. Usally head for day trip in woods. If there's snow and rain up there, I ride locations you mentioned instead. Wow, I'm in a Blue forum :)

Hollister or Carnegie on Friday????

I'll be at Carnegie on Friday. We park by Skip's. Look for a bunch of old farts.....We are usally out there at least once a week during the cooler mos.

I'll be riding up in the Grass Valley area this weekend, but we'll have to hook up some time... :)

I WILL BE THERE AROUND 9 AM.. WHITE TOYOTA TACOMA.. FRANK

Frank, we won't be there until around 9:30 - 10 in a dark green ford f-250.

Jim

Hey< I'm usually available for a weekdayer, cough, cough, I'm not feeling so good.

Hey fremont guy whats your name? I grew up in fremont. MSJ class of 83.

Tom

Tom14911, I just moved to Fremont in '94, near Hub, name's Les. Did all my schooling in San Jose. Anyway got some folks riding out of Little Stony on Sun, should be awesome.

[ January 11, 2002: Message edited by: fremontguy ]