Winter Pigs

Down to 60, hey? It's minus 19F this am, not far from here. Not really motorcycle weather for sure. 60 is a pretty warm morning here in northern Minn, even in mid summer. Makes for a brisk commute to work......enjoy what you have out there guys, it could always be worse.

It actually floats pretty good....just need to keep your speed up! :busted:

gallery_3328_12_108511.jpg

<<<<<<>>>>>>>

:ride: :ride:

Good answer!

I know a couple of guys from work who race those things on water. A local campground near Buchanan, Mi. used to have an event to run across a pond. Woody and a couple of others show-off by going around the island and back. What a riot.... but I've noticed they sink pretty fast if you try to stop

:ride::applause::naughty:

P1010056.jpg

P1010058.jpg

Finally got my pig back together and out for a ride!

XL600R019.jpg

Plan on getting insurance and tags tomarrow. :ride:

I brought this one back to life... STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION !!

XR600R005.jpg

XR600R004.jpg

XR600R003.jpg

XR600R002.jpg

XR600R001.jpg

cmasbike.jpg

Tis the season to bring this thread back from the dead. Here's my 600 in the snow last weekend after getting stuck in a mud puddle.

Score:

Snow-1

Pig-0

highres_2849015.jpg?t=1198534902

"O"

This pic was taking yesterday. You guys did not say anything about it having to look like winter!:banghead:

ktm620108.jpg

I had the L out today trying a new tourmaster heated vest and lets say third gear and ice dont mix

Image555.jpg

Please no!!! B-man say it ain't so!:banghead::busted::D

I had the L out today trying a new tourmaster heated vest and lets say third gear and ice dont mix

Image555.jpg

Love that headlight. Looks sweet. How well does it work compared to stock?

snowmobile? yeah I got one.

here it is...just dust it off and press that magic button - and off I go.

firstwinterstorm2007001.jpg

Please no!!! B-man say it ain't so!:busted::D :D

no worries buddy my wrist broke its fall, and the bike is alright :banghead:

Love that headlight. Looks sweet. How well does it work compared to stock?

sbabs let me just say that headlight is the absolute best money I have ever spent on a bike! For the comparison the stock light would be like a candle and my baja desighns single 8" halogen is like the headlight from a Boeing 747! Yeh its that good! Buy one you'll never regret it!

sbabs let me just say that headlight is the absolute best money I have ever spent on a bike! For the comparison the stock light would be like a candle and my baja desighns single 8" halogen is like the headlight from a Boeing 747! Yeh its that good! Buy one you'll never regret it!

So what did it run yo complete for that light?

Hey,Owyhee I almost went out there last weekend.(avatar) Little\gem park. It looks a little snoty. Were going out newyears day EVE monday to Owyhees maybe rabbit creek area come snow or high water. PM me if you'd like to meet us.I'm not a begginer but at least one guy is that's going.

So what did it run yo complete for that light?

425.00 shipped to the house, right from Baja Designs. I do warn you though that it is only a single filament so if you need hi/low to pass inspection that might be an issue. But its got so much light that you dont need high :banghead: And the plus on the single filament is that you now have a on/off switch :busted:

Hey,Owyhee I almost went out there last weekend.(avatar) Little\gem park. It looks a little snoty. Were going out newyears day EVE monday to Owyhees maybe rabbit creek area come snow or high water. PM me if you'd like to meet us.I'm not a begginer but at least one guy is that's going.

I'd wager that Little Gem isn't fun on your 650R. There's just not enough room to make riding the bike worthwhile.

Lemme think about going on your ride. I have logistical issues getting my bike anywhere. I'm sneaking off Saturday to ride for a bit and I'll test the water with the wife on Saturday night.

"O"